Time Accounting Logs 2021-22
Time Accounting Log Information
Documentation is required to ensure that the district is properly charging salaries and wages, necessary and allowable with applicable federal funding requirements. Any staff members classified, certified, administrative, and paraprofessional whose position is funded in part of whole out of any the federal funds below is required to complete a “Time Accounting Log”.
Title I (3010), Title III (4203), ASES (9065), ASSETS (4124), CSI (3182)
CARES/ESSER (3212, 3213, 7426, 3215, 3210, 7425, 7422)
- There are two Time Accounting Log Templates that need to be completed
- Predetermined Template – At a school site and teach at least one class
- TAL Template Classroom Teacher
- Full Release – At a school site full release, TOSA/COSA district office, and classified personnel TAL Template Full Release Staff
- Every staff completing a TAL needs to duty statement outlining their duties. Please see your site administration for the duty statement related to your position.
- Email TALs@sweetwaterschools.org for a copy of the template.
Weekly Time Accounting Log Trainings
Weekly TAL training available for anyone needing assistance every Monday @ 3 p.m. via Microsoft Teams starting on August 2, 2021.
Microsoft Teams TAL Weekly Trainings
Or call in (audio only) 619-737-2196, Phone Conference ID: 742 968 790#
Submission of TALS
All completed TALs need to be emailed to TALS@sweetwaterschools.org by deadlines below. Employee retains a copy for their records.
DUE DATES for Submission of Time Accounting Logs
|Monthly Reporting||Date Received at State and Federal for Approval|
|July 1-31, 2021||August 10, 2021|
|August 1-31, 2021||September 10, 2021|
|September 1-30, 2021||October 11, 2021|
|October 1-31, 2021||November 10, 2021|
|November 1-30, 2021||December 10, 2021|
|December 1-31,2021||January 14, 2022|
|January 1-31, 2022||February 10, 2022|
|February 1-28,2022||March 10, 2022|
|March 1-31, 2022||April 11, 2022|
|April 1-30, 2022||May 10, 2022|
|May 1-31, 2022||June 3, 2022|
|June 1-30, 2022||June 3, 2022|